Bradley T. Ligibel
Brad Ligibel became an associate with the firm in 2007 and has been in private practice since 2005. Brad is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio and also before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He holds a Baccalaureate of Science in Mechanical Engineering with course work from the University of Toledo, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo College of Law, where he earned a certificate of concentration in Intellectual Property Law.
Brad’s practice emphasizes client counseling regarding U.S. and foreign patent matters including patentability, infringement, clearance and validity opinions, and preparation and prosecution of U.S. patent applications. Brad also has extensive trademark law experience including clearance and infringement opinions, preparation and prosecution of U.S. trademark applications, and maintenance of U.S. trademark registrations.
In his free time, Brad enjoys golfing and being outdoors with his family, especially at a family cottage located in the Irish Hills area in Michigan.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Toledo, 2001
- J.D., The University of Toledo College of Law, 2004
- Ohio, 2004
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Dayton Intellectual Property Law Association
- Certificate of Concentration in Intellectual Property Law