Ellen M. Dankelson
Ellie Dankelson is an associate attorney who focuses on patent related matters. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Dayton (2014), and a J.D. degree from the Chase College of Law (2021) where she is a member of the W. Bruce Lunsford Academy for Law, Business + Technology. She has experience prosecuting patent applications in technologies such as materials handling vehicles, personal hygiene products, contact centers, and paper production. In the years prior to law school, Ellie worked as a medical engineer specializing in heater-cooler units. During this time, she led teams designing new products and participated in the sustaining of current products.
- B.C.E. in Chemical Engineering, University of Dayton, 2014
- J.D., Northern Kentucky University – Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 2021
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Dayton Intellectual Property Law Association
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2021
- Ohio, 2021