Meredith A. Miller
Meredith Miller is a registered patent attorney whose practice focuses on patent procurement and portfolio development. Her experience includes patent application preparation, due diligence, patentability opinions, freedom-to-operate opinions, patent prosecution, post-grant review, and other related issues. Meredith started her professional career in intellectual property law as an intern in 2019 and began practicing as an attorney in 2020, joining the firm in 2021.
Meredith received her J.D. from Fordham University, a master’s degree in biotechnology from Johns Hopkins University, and a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Case Western Reserve University. Prior to practicing law, Meredith was a structural biology researcher, specializing in protein x-ray crystallography, electron microscopy, and enzyme kinetics. Through this research, she has been published in Nature and Cell Reports.
In her free time, Meredith enjoys cooking, doing trivia, scuba diving, and volunteering on a philanthropic cheerleading squad.
- B.S. in Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University, 2014
- M.S. in Biotechnology, Johns Hopkins University, 2017
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law, 2020
- Ohio, 2020
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2017
- Society of Women Engineers, South Ohio Section President
- Ohio Bar Association
- Dayton Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincy IP
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- ChIPs Network